Scholarships for Balochistan and FATA; HEC Postgraduate Scholarships for Students of Balochistan and FATA is open for students from balochistan and FATA. The scholarship allows Mphil, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Pakistan Universities
Outstanding students of Balochistan are encouraged to apply for this scholarship to pursue Postgraduate studies (MS/M.Phil program) from HEC recognized local Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions (DAIs) through HEC Postgraduate Scholarships. The scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2019-2020 in all areas of studies/disciplines under the project entitled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for students of Balochistan and Fata
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Scholarships:
- Candidate’s Age as on closing date of scholarship is 35 years.
- Applicants must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date.
- The applicants who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply
- Applicants must possess Local/Domicile certificate from Balochistan Province/erstwhile Fata.
- Applicants must have completed 16 years of education with at least 60% marks..
- Application will have to meet HEC and University eligibility criteria for admission in MS/Mphil Programmes.
- Living Allowance of Rs, 9,000 per month with an annual increment of Rs, 500 for 2nd year.
- Book Allowance of Rs, 6,000 per annum.
- Tuition fee and other charges (including hostel fee)- Maximum Rs, 60,000 per semester.
- Traveling Allowance of Rs, 5,000 per annum.
- Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs, 10,000 once.
- Scholarship will be awarded on merit and District/Agency Quota.
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of Aptitude test (conducted by HEC) and academic credentials.
- Applicants gave to secure at least 50% marks in the test.
Deadline: 15th August 2019
Application Link: http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf