Application portal is now open for International students from Europe, who are high achieving for the fully/partially funded Europe Global Leaders Scholarship at The Faculty of Business, Economics and Law, University of Queensland, Australia
- 50 % to 100% tuition fee scholarship for up to four semesters of study. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
- Priority access to exciting programs offered by the Student Employability Team.
- Receive exclusive invitations to selected seminars, presentations and events throughout your studies.
- Join a network of Global Leaders Scholarship alumni upon graduation, and build on professional networks at home and abroad.
- Citizens of a country within Europe, who normally reside in that country and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studyitng English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship for tuition fees.
- Open to students who have received an offer for a relevant postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- The Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Curriculum Vitae/resume
- Personal/motivational statement – this statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ
- Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrates your commitment to those goals and ambitions
- One reference letter in English from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer. The academic reference letter should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group
Applicants must apply for chosen degree program first before applying for this scholarship.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019